NuWave Oven Review, AWESOME!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_boysles

Reaction score
So my grandma ordered her a NuWave Oven (Infared cooker). Last night we decided to try it for the first time. We took a 4lb 11 oz Whole Chicken and dethawed it in the microwave to reduce a little bit of cooking time as it was already late and we were hungry.

https://www.nuwaveoven.com/flare/next

nuwave_holiday1.jpg

It says that for a whole chicken thawed, you cook for 15 lbs/min. I set the timer for 1 hour 15 minutes to be on the safe side and we threw some potatoes around it and added some chicken seasoning on the chicken.

It was awesome because you could see the chicken cooking and you could really smell it! The chicken sat up on a rack, so it had total 360* cooking and all the fatty juices are left in the bottom of the unit!

When I cut into the chicken after cooking for 1 hour 15 minutes, it was COMPLETELY done and juicy as EVER! no pinkness or anything, just done and juicy! the legs just pulled out of the **** bird lol!

As soon as the bird was done, we put the second rack onto the first one and cooked some biscuits in like 10 minutes and they were done perfectly. Plus with the clear lid, you can see them cook without having to open ann oven door or anything,

I highly recommend this to everyone!

Had one for over a year after watching a neighbor use one. They are great. Only hard part is cleaning it.

Latest posts