Personal Best's

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sailfish.jpg

Sailfish in Cabo (not large for a sail by any means, but my largest fish caught). Excuse the boxers :shock:

stripertb.jpg

First, and biggest striper as of yet. Still not too big compared to other stripers, but hey, its sentimental value eclipses its size.

OK, I'll bite, this one came from Saratoga Lake in upstate NY, got it weighed at the marina after transporting it upside down in a 5 gallon bucket (they thought I was bringing up a carp as her tail was hanging all over the top) 10 pounds 4 oz. 29 inches long. What a day, August 2007

Attachments

• Bart.jpg
    Bart.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 298
This was the biggest smallie I ever caught. Bait - large shiner!

Attachments

• Echo Lake8.jpg
    Echo Lake8.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 288
SirLancelot said:
OK, I'll bite, this one came from Saratoga Lake in upstate NY, got it weighed at the marina after transporting it upside down in a 5 gallon bucket (they thought I was bringing up a carp as her tail was hanging all over the top) 10 pounds 4 oz. 29 inches long. What a day, August 2007
Good job my friend, you did the right thing putting her back =D>

My Pb's are a 7 lber in 2008 and a 8.14 lber in 2009....ohhh and a 25 lb snapper way back when.... I know, don't laugh at the glasses... I borrowed them. lol

View attachment 2
8.14 bass 6 (Small) (Small).jpg
JAMINN.jpg

Attachments

• 's  7 lb bass 5.jpg
    's 7 lb bass 5.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 266
So far I've only fished for Rainbow Trout and I think the biggest I've ever got was just over 2 lbs. I don't have a pic of it but here's from another good day me and the wife had. Couldn't catch anything from the boat so we slayed em from the dock. I think we caught 12 that day. All I remember is that my back was killin me from cleanin fish all day. Maybe this year I'll teach the wife to clean em.
Don't mind the footwear, I got a soaker cathing these fish so I had to wear the wifes sandals. Haha.
IMG_1402.jpg

IMG_1398.jpg

My personal best was in neighborhood of 6-7 lbs caught on a silver rebel pop r. I work for a lake management company so I see all kinds of ponds all the time. The pond in particular was a farm pond that was secluded and I don't think anyone ever fishes it. I caught several over 3lbs. Caught that one in particular in the rain. Didn't have the scale, but do I have a picture on my phone of it just need to get them put on my computer.

Attachments

• Cummings Pond August 2009.jpg
    Cummings Pond August 2009.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 250
Here are some cool pictures for you guys. Located in Southern Ontario Canada

Here's a few from this ice fishing season,
3lb Bowfin
ScreenHunter_01Mar110044.jpg

Theres a 13 and a 14" Pair of perch
ScreenHunter_02Mar110044.jpg

11lb 5oz Lake Trout/3lb 8oz Whitefish
ScreenHunter_03Mar110045.jpg

31" Northern Pike
ScreenHunter_05Mar110046.jpg

A few favorites from last year,

29" Carp
ScreenHunter_06Mar110051.jpg

Decent Smalljaw
ScreenHunter_07Mar110051.jpg

Beauty 4.0lb River Largemouth
ScreenHunter_10Mar110053.jpg

4lb 10oz Largemouth
ScreenHunter_11Mar110054.jpg

And here is the fish that made my year the best, a PB 6lb 13oz Largemouth Bass...23" Long..good luck catching that here in Ontario..I sure needed luck
ScreenHunter_08Mar110052.jpg

2nd Picture with the fish
ScreenHunter_09Mar110052.jpg

All fish here were released. All I do is take photo's of them..best way to do it in my opinion. Thanks for viewing,
Mike

Great pictures gentlemen! :beer:

Tinner...Nice variety of fishies. :mrgreen:

ForkLiftJeff....No worries about the Sandals, FML has these ganster Loafers, and Captain Ahab wears heels now and then. :LOL2:

Jeff I look at your picture and you look like your 16-18 but you keep on mentioning your "wife". I feel old. :LOL2:

This tread has inspired me. I haven't been out since Nov. I think I'm going to put the day to day stuff aside and try to get a couple pics to add to this thread this weekend.

This could b a new personal best. My scales are broke and I didnt get to weigh it. I'm guestimating 5.5-6 lbs. Sorry bout the pic quality.

Attachments

• dahlgren 4-11-10 mod.jpg
    dahlgren 4-11-10 mod.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 241
  • #2 dahlgren 4-11-10 mod.jpg
    #2 dahlgren 4-11-10 mod.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 239

Latest posts