pic test

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeal, that is a weather radio setting in a cup holder. Actually there was nothing actually mounted on the top at the time. I was trying to figure out where I wanted to place everything. Notice that both the gps and sonar was turned on, so I could see how it looked while sitting in the seat and how easy it was to reach the controls of each unit. There were some severe thunderstorms moving in from the W /SW and I wanted to keep track of their progress so I could keep tinkering, and have time to get tools equip...etc put back in the garage before it actually hit us. But yes, the weather radio ended up with its own spot. That is one device that I keep in the boat, especially in the spring and fall of the year and the "aleart" function is on and running.

rebg38 said:
Yeal, that is a weather radio setting in a cup holder...

Cool 8)

I've thought about adding my hand-held gps unit (an older, discontinued Magellan) to the boat to keep track of locations, but find that it's not needed on the 460 acre lake I fish, because there ain't much biting the past season and this one. Still thinking about a portable weather radio :)