Project "A Little Snookered" New Pics 03-19-2012 !!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fool4fish1226 said:
trueblue1970 said:
You did an outstanding job on your boat...wow!

Thanks True

Flajsh you can do it man I want to see your's finished
Hope to be able to get working on it again next weekend. Its back on trailer calling my name. :D

Incredible work! I thought I was anal and I am lol.... thanks for posting the project. Slowly looking for something for a winter flats boat project and I'll be referring to this thread for sure!

MUCH appreciated :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Badbagger said:
Incredible work! I thought I was anal and I am lol.... thanks for posting the project. Slowly looking for something for a winter flats boat project and I'll be referring to this thread for sure!

MUCH appreciated :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks it was alot of fun to build :beer:

Man that is nice. about how much do yo uhave invested into that project. My problem is I have a ton of stuff I want or wish I could do lol but only enough money to do a 1/3rd of it lol. I guess is a labor of love.

Swampthing(True) said:
Man that is nice. about how much do yo uhave invested into that project. My problem is I have a ton of stuff I want or wish I could do lol but only enough money to do a 1/3rd of it lol. I guess is a labor of love.

Thanks for the kind words - As far as cost goes I paid 400.00 for the haul and then I stopped counting, every little thing adds up and adds up quickly. Just do what you can when you can and have fun doing it :beer:

Gators5220 said:
You taking a little snookered out and gettin some fishies?

It's been a little while - Gator hunting - General Gun - Disc golf and oh and honey dos................................... :beer:

Ya I hear ya man, I'm workin on a front deck on mine in t-minus 15 mins then hopefully get to the bed-liner finally, then fishing for at least a week straight, finished my dissertation and now I get to go to work!

Wow!! You know when I channel surf the cable channels I see many different shows where they do incredible jobs fixing up old cars, bikes, antique coke machines, you name it…the work you did on this boat in my opinion is to that same amazing caliber. They can do a whole show on your project. Great job! =D>

IDAHOAUGER said:
Wow!! You know when I channel surf the cable channels I see many different shows where they do incredible jobs fixing up old cars, bikes, antique coke machines, you name it…the work you did on this boat in my opinion is to that same amazing caliber. They can do a whole show on your project. Great job! =D>

Thanks it was a lot of fun :beer:

Just had a chance to look at your build. It looks great, the ideas, the execution, the gatorgrip, etc.

Super job. It looks "factory".

Gators5220 said:
Gettin any big gators out there?

I did get my 2 allotted gators this year. Nothing big both were around 7' here is a picture of one of them :beer:

Attachments

• PIC_1367.JPG
    PIC_1367.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 1,053
Well I figured that I would use my 1000 post with my boat sitting in the water, but you are the main reason started my mod and kept my ole mirror craft. I have never met you in person but feel a special connection with ya, in a tinboat family way :roll: A little snookered just blew me away the first time I read the entire mod. I know you have had a real hard year and if your anything like me, this site is sorta like therapy. I find myself escaping the everyday life stuff through the awesome people on this site, although I find my self agreeing to dis-agree. I like to see everyone's different tastes and idea's when it comes to the boats all around the country. If the wind quits blowing this weekend I will reveal the name of my Mirrocraft and hope to meet up with you and those crazy seaark guys for a friendly snook tournament in the near future. Joe you did one hell of a job and are a true inspiration to many on here, including me. Thank you so much for you time and effort on this site........you too Jim. =D> =D> =D> :beer: :beer:

bigwave said:
Well I figured that I would use my 1000 post with my boat sitting in the water, but you are the main reason started my mod and kept my ole mirror craft. I have never met you in person but feel a special connection with ya, in a tinboat family way :roll: A little snookered just blew me away the first time I read the entire mod. I know you have had a real hard year and if your anything like me, this site is sorta like therapy. I find myself escaping the everyday life stuff through the awesome people on this site, although I find my self agreeing to dis-agree. I like to see everyone's different tastes and idea's when it comes to the boats all around the country. If the wind quits blowing this weekend I will reveal the name of my Mirrocraft and hope to meet up with you and those crazy seaark guys for a friendly snook tournament in the near future. Joe you did one hell of a job and are a true inspiration to many on here, including me. Thank you so much for you time and effort on this site........you too Jim. =D> =D> =D> :beer: :beer:

Thanks so........ much Big it has been a crazy few months but I guess like they say life happens - I know what you mean about the wind - I went kayaking the other day and had to fight it and the current the entire time, I do have to say that I slept well that night. Now go get that boat wet :beer: :beer:

Latest posts