Pulled the pin on a new boat.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowe1648

Reaction score
Talked to troutt & sons and decided to make the drive and pick up a new alweld 1652j next weekend. Is it friday yet!

lowe1648 said:
Talked to troutt & sons and decided to make the drive and pick up a new alweld 1652j next weekend. Is it friday yet!

Welcome to the Alweld family!!

and uhhh..

Gonna have to change yer online name..

Exactly where I got mine from. Good people for sure. I'll be driving by there early Friday morning again heading to another tournament. Too bad I don't have time to hook up with you. Drive safe!

Congrats!

I'm picking up a bare bones 1652j. Anyone now of a fun river to run while I'm down there and a place to camp? I'm planning on running it for a day before heading home.

lowe1648 said:
I'm picking up a bare bones 1652j. Anyone now of a fun river to run while I'm down there and a place to camp? I'm planning on running it for a day before heading home.

Chris and Joe at Troutt will put you in the right place. There are quite a few in the area.

Decided I can wait tell next weekend and heading down tomorrow after work.

Check out this access on the Osage River. It's near the intersection of US 50 & US 63,north of Rolla and east of Jefferson City. Really nice ramp and a place to rest your head.

https://mdc4.mdc.mo.gov/applications/moatlas/AreaSummaryPage.aspx?txtAreaID=6706&txtAreaNm=&txtCounty=COLE&txtRegion=&txtUserID=guest&txtDivision=

lowe1648 said:
Decided I can't wait tell next weekend and heading down tomorrow after work.

Good.. I didnt want to drive down there again anyway.. hahaha

Be safe brother!!

Crazy SOB left at 2 p.m. yesterday and grabbed it this a.m. and is on his way home..all solo!

Now thats dedication to a tinboat!!

Motor will be on tonight and I'll have it in the water tomorrow morning.

alweld.jpg

I got out yesterday and ran around 72 miles round trip and can say even with 2 of us in it and 14gl of gas it runs better then my lowe ever did by myself. It was definitely worth the drive after getting it on the water yesterday.
A short run waiting for my buddy to get to the boat ramp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLWlfSQ71Yc

Latest posts