Riddle me this.....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
You are fishig a Saturday at one of your honeyholes, and you return to your truck at 6:00 P.M. Low and behold some scumbag stole your Trailer.

Close your eyes and put yourself in those shoes. It is 6 PM on a Saturday evening, No trailer, boat at a public launch.

What Exactly are your first few steps?

First 30 min cuss the SOB for stealing the trailer. then call a friend that has a boat close to mine and see what we can work out. if not. Call a local marina to see if they have a trailer that can haul my boat. If all else fails go back out fishing. Have fun do what you would never do on a normal day. Total the boat. Then call progressive. And they will get you a new boat and trailer.

That why I lock my trailer and my hitch and spare tire...

https://www.etrailer.com/pc-L~3774DAT.htm

we have a ramp here in phila (frankford arsenal) that was run by the fish commission but they were never there. the phia police would not patrol the lot on the weekends with larger tournaments it was common to have 2 or 3 trucks and trailer stolen. thank god it never happened to me.
a few of the guys wouldn't lock the trailer onto the truck and the thieves left the trailer I guess that's better than nothing. can you say nice scum!!