Switch Panel Help!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sayre32

Reaction score
Can any of you help me wire this panel. The directions say wire the positive wires of the switches together with a wire that runs to the battery. Ok, simple enough. However, if I do this, where do I wire the positive from my device? It is killing me trying to figure it out. I feel like an idiot. I understand the negatives to the bus bar. Got that down. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.Switch panel 1.jpg
Switch panel 2.jpg

The only idiots out there are the people who dont ask any questions when they're stuck, you have your answer and I believe your feelings are that of relief. =D>

Sayre32, how about posting a picture of it with all the component wires hooked up for those of us that are electrically challenged? I went on YouTube and there are all kinds of videos that show wiring the individual things like horns, lights etc, but none for a simple switch panel. I have the same switch panel as you are installing.

i'm thinking of adding a switch panel to run my livewell,running lights, bilge pump. was wondering do i need to fuse each one.

lucescoflathead said:
I have the same switch panel. It messed me up that there were only 3 hot wires. I had to ask my Dad to figure that out.......
I can never figure that stuff out. I get my brother to do it - he used to restore cars and make completely new wiring harnesses. Not for the faint of heart...

bill said:
i'm thinking of adding a switch panel to run my livewell,running lights, bilge pump. was wondering do i need to fuse each one.
I have an inline fuse from the battery to the switch box and a inline fuse after each switch.

Latest posts