Tampa, FL ??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tarpon is too far for me, good 50 min drive.. plus my trailer doesnt have a tag, i like to go to local lakes around my area.. plus my lil jon boat is no match for the fast big guys on that lake,, :( :( :(

:D FOUND A LAKE IN TAMPA!! :D lol... its called starvation lake... has anyone ever been there?? i was looking around on google maps, looking at lakes with boat ramps, saw something possible ramp, drove up today and YES,, what do you know it has a boat ramp, only TM no gas,, but i was wondering if anyone have ever been there,, heard from a friend that lake sucks no fish,, but hey thats one person,, need more ..lol,, thanks

oh btw starvation lake is in lake park in north tampa..

Lettuce Lake? I think that's over by USF on Fletcher. I'm pretty sure its got something to do with the Hillsborough River system... Maybe not... Why not fish salty waters? I still think your missin' out on ALOT of summertime action right now!

~Ray in Brandon.

LeftCoastAngler said:
Lettuce Lake? I think that's over by USF on Fletcher. I'm pretty sure its got something to do with the Hillsborough River system... Maybe not... Why not fish salty waters? I still think your missin' out on ALOT of summertime action right now!

~Ray in Brandon.

naw not lettuce lake i been there, dont like it to much,,,lol,, but yea salt water fishing is fun too, we usually go at night, but right now been searching a small lake i can take my jon boat out, until i finish it in the mean time were going salt water..(wife,son, and of course myself)..

the park im talking about is on dalemabry before vandyke,, on the left going north, called Lake Park, the lake inside there with a boat ramp is called "starvation lake".. funny name..

thanks

Latest posts