TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BassGeek54 said:
Is it Spring yet?

Tecnically, I think it is 7 more days but they are calling for it to be low 70s here on Friday...so guess where I plan to be in the afternoon. :mrgreen:

the first day of spring is on March 20th so by my calculations we got 4 days 2.5 hours (depending on your time zone) to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [-o< [-o<

Loaded up and have all 7 rod/reels ready to go and in the boat for Saturday's tournament. Can you tell I'm excited? 17 boats entered so far. 1st place has a payout of around $265 bucks. I'll take that sir. :LOL2:

1st one for me is March 27th, I'm the director on that one. Call it the "Ice Out Tourney" every year. Last year 15 boats and the winners also had big bass, they walked away with just under $500.

Was viewing last years recordings on the depthfinder and came across this. I was so concerned with what was under the docks this day, I totally missed what was under the boat :roll:

https://www.silversstars.com/forumposts/forDave.jpeg

The optimist in me hopes they are bass, cause I couldn't catch any shallow this day. This lake has good smallmouth, and it is directly connected to another that has decent lake trout. I don't know what these are, but they look like good size fish.

The brown ale I made is drinking gooooood. :beer:
2011-03-15193127.jpg

Jim said:
New and improved for 2011. Any member caught wearing these while fishing will be banned permanently. :LOL2:
4229.jpg

I've seen people wearing these....(not fishing though). I always have a double take. I can't imagine how bad my feet would hurt after wearing something like that for even an hour. I need arch support.

No worries, no way in heck you'd catch me in those!

past 8 hours of water time (2 days) no fish, global warming my butt

hossthehermit said:
It's the first day of SPRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

49* right now, with afternoon temps in the high 70s. Going to pull the boat out and finish cleaning her up.It's still drying from the carpet wash Thurs. Also,need to re-string some rods and get things ready for Lake of the Ozarks next weekend. Doesn't it figure though,temps above 50 for two weeks and then temps below 50 for the trip.