Tracker Grizzly 1754 Center Console Conversion

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nicely done Ebug! I'll be looking to build a grab handle and wind/bug shield shortly as well. I don't have the access to the same arsenal of tools and lack your talents so I'm looking at either notching, bending and welding square tubing or bending some heavy wall aluminum conduit.

Keep up the great work Ebug! Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

how much would you charge to build another rod rack like that?

Your local maker of blades
AB knives

Thank you all for the kind words. I have all of you to thank....I gained my skills in the USAF on your tax dollars many years ago.

gunpackinpanda - the cost to ship something of this size is crazy these days. I'm sure it will rocket the price out of range.

You would be much better off finding a local fabricator to make it. If you don't have a marine fabricator in your area I suggest finding yourself a race car fabricator. They are accustomed to working with aluminum and because of the visual nature of their products they usually have very fine craftsmanship skills.

Canadian Dave - use any material you are comfortable with, especially if you are going to weld it yourself. Steel is even fine if you if plan on a properly prepped paint job, or even better yet powder coating it.

Rob