Two more pictures.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Well I have been trying plastic worms ( 5" kanami Baits in baby bass color). I have never really used rubber or plastic worms in the past. When I did I never had any results. I'm sure I was just doing it all wrong lol. I started trying them over the Holiday weekend and caught a small perch and that made my day! The first catch on a plastic worm \:D/. Yesterday when I played sick from work and my daughter and I went fishing, I had it set that I was going to keep working that worm.

Here are my results :D

icismallmouthSmall.jpg

Sorry this one is a little blurry.

icilargemouthSmall.jpg

fishnfever

Once you catch one or 2, you know exactly what to "feel" for. I wouldnt be surprised if it becomes one of you favorite techniques. How are you rigging the worm? Texas Style with a bullet weight? Weightless? Wacky? You have to love that little tap you feel. when the fish inhales it.

Good job fishnfever! I hope you catch a million more that way! =D>

Thanks guy's!!

Believe my BRYCE I all ways feel guilty rite after I do call in sick. My company hates to pay for any unused time at the end of the year so, I may as well use it.

fishnfever

fishnfever said:
Thanks guy's!!

Believe my BRYCE I all ways feel guilty rite after I do call in sick. My company hates to pay for any unused time at the end of the year so, I may as well use it.

fishnfever

There is nothing wrong with that! Especially if you take the little ones fishing.

jimmyt said:
Once you catch one or 2, you know exactly what to "feel" for. I wouldnt be surprised if it becomes one of you favorite techniques. How are you rigging the worm? Texas Style with a bullet weight? Weightless? Wacky? You have to love that little tap you feel. when the fish inhales it.

Good job fishnfever! I hope you catch a million more that way! =D>

I was rigging the worm weightless Texas style

fishnfever

Hey Jimmy, I'm sure ya been busy,but can you add these to the contest?

Thanks,
fishnfever

Latest posts