Want to go fishing tommorrow?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djchris

Reaction score
Well just as the subject says. All my friends either have to work or don't like to fish....so my problem is i don't like to fish by myself.....So my question is....Is there anyone within 60 miles of minier, Il that would like to go fishing with me on friday the 16th? I will be taking my boat and thinking of a couple differant lakes....Clinton, springfield, spring lake, or dawson. If anyone is interested just let me know i would be glad to have the company.

Again i will be taking my boat and it's still a work in progress but has everything you need on a boat. Any who shoot me a line if you are interested!

I bought myself a Sony MP3/video player last Friday for a surrogate fishing buddy. Tried it out Saturday and it worked like a charm.

I moved 30+ miles away from all of my old fishing buddies and all of my new fishing buddies have moved 3+ hours away in the last year and a half.

I have one driving 5 1/2 hours in the morning to come down and fish with me this weekend. He said he would have my boat hooked to his truck and have it pointed toward the lake when I get home from work at noon. :lol:

I have tried the whole mp3/dvd player and it just doesn't do it for me. I start talking to myself and that just isn't right. Also makes my wife feel better if i don't go by myself. she is one of those worriers

wish i was closer, i like going fishing with new people and picking up tips. i usually start talking to my beer after acouple hours on the lake by myself :oops:

Too bad no takers had a pretty good day out on the water today.Caught about 15 large mouth varying in size. Sorry not pics forgot the camera(took some on my camera phone but don't don't know how to get them off of it)

Latest posts