Went fishing yesterday morning, Skunked!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I was going to take the boat out yesterday morning, but the wind was howling so bad that I decided to drive down to a local lake and just fish from shore. I took 3 setups, A spinnerbait, A Popper, and a SwimBait. I threw each for about 10 minutes before my hands turned blue and I gave up. Good call not taking out the boat. Itwas about 30 degrees and windy as all heck.

On a side note, I went to the local sporting goods store and walked by the UnderArmour section and scored a pair of UnderArmour coldgear liner gloves. These things are super thin and they have a nice sticky grip. I put them on and my hands felt nice and warm. Hopefully these are the ticket for those cold windy days.

Are those gloves waterproof? I also went out last Sunday at about 2-3 or 4, also got skunked! It was a new body of water, Colonial Park.

This is for you Jim:

bf_grooming_36.jpg

Sorry you got the skunk. Thanks for the tip on the gloves, I'm gonna check those out. I like thin gloves