What did you get/do for Fathers Day?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 2 Tommy Hilfiger shirts, and a pair of Polo swimming shorts and the permission to buy new 9.9hp outboard motor.. Pretty good haul for me..

A guy at my church goes out to Nebraska every November for a week long pheasant hunt. My wife arranged earlier this year to get it for me for my Fater's Day/Birthday gift. She was going to surprise me with it on Father's Day. Unfortunately, she didn't tell him it was a surprise and he came up telling me how much fun it's going to be the week after she arranged it and paid for it. So, I've know since February.

I wound up being taken out to eat again for lunch, this time to the local Thai place. I also took my little girl to the pool at the country club yesterday afternoon.

I'm not sure what pool maintenance costs per year but my cc dues were about what you are going to pay for your repair, Jim (and I don't have to do anything but show up to swim or play golf if I want :lol: ). The multiple course ponds that nobody fishes are a bonus. :mrgreen:

Well I guess you can say I got half a boat since my wife is already planning camping/fishing trips as well...LOL Also got a new grill.

Jim said:
BLK fisher said:
My father came over and we spent the day building and working on my addition for my house for a additional bedroom for the new addition to the family coming soon. Number 3. All boys. Thats alot of additions for one day huh... Lol

congrats man! good luck! :beer:

Thanks Jim and Charlie. My wife is already telling me shes out numbered again. Lol. I tell her I need a bigger boat now for all my fishing buddies.

We got a new travel trailer this spring, so thats everyones present till Christmas. We took 2 days off and had a long Fathers Day weekend camping trip. Then got to spend a while at the range with my girls.

Attachments

• fathers day 009em.jpg
    fathers day 009em.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 367
  • fathers day 005em.jpg
    fathers day 005em.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 367