Wii Fit

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natetrack

Reaction score
Anybody else have one of these? I got one last night and this thing is pretty fun. My legs hurt today, but I think it might actually help me loose weight. The wife and I spent about two hours getting everything set up and playing last night.

We bought one several months back and it is a lot of fun and very useful. The key is sticking with it.

Ive been wanting a Wii for months to keep me move active during the winter months, now with the weather getting warmer I rather be outside so ill most likely put off getting one till next November

BassAddict said:
Ive been wanting a Wii for months to keep me move active during the winter months, now with the weather getting warmer I rather be outside so ill most likely put off getting one till next November
I have the wii and it is a lot of fun but i think you should be pouring baits during the winter I wonder what others think,,

POLL

My brother inlaw brought his over for christmas and I tell you, it was the most fun the entire family has had in a while. The nice thing about the Wii Fit games is that it everyone can play. You do not have to be a hardcore gamer. We got some excellent video of my mom and dad that I am sure will provide the grandkids with hours of laughter.

Looking through some old posts and I saw this one. We just bought a Wii yesterday and the wife said she would like a Wii Fit as well. Personally I think it will be a waste of money because she has no stick-to-it-ness when it comes to stuff like that.