15' Aluminum Meyer V Hull Conversion (Complete)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
realy nice conversion ihave the exact boat wante to put a bigger motor on it but don't how big of a motor i can put on it the plate on the boat that tells how big of a motor the boat would use is fadded out and can't read it would you let me know what the max size of motor it would take and if it would take a long shaft or short shaft i woud realy apreciate it thank you mark email [email protected].

monagrag said:
realy nice conversion ihave the exact boat wante to put a bigger motor on it but don't how big of a motor i can put on it the plate on the boat that tells how big of a motor the boat would use is fadded out and can't read it would you let me know what the max size of motor it would take and if it would take a long shaft or short shaft i woud realy apreciate it thank you mark email [email protected].
8)

Dave, are you able to pitch and flip with that lower deck? Looking at a used hull with decks about that height and wanted to know if they needed to be modded.

Latest posts