16' monark makeover

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpgCold and windy didn't stop me this weekend. It may have slowed me down but it worth it. I'm liking my finishing product.

bguy said:
Fill the holes with '5200 white sealant.

Are those rivets going through the hull? How come it looks different with three split-curled tails...or whatever you want to call it! lol

Thanks.

bguy said:
Fill the holes with '5200 white sealant.

Are those rivets going through the hull? How come it looks different with three split-curled tails...or whatever you want to call it! lol

Thanks.

This is finished product with the rod holders in place and the multi tool mount. image.jpg

image.jpg I'm getting the starboard today from a friend that I'm going to cover the back deck with. I'm going to test drive the rear seat while I'm over at his house on Lake Bryant in Lutz,Fl.

I picked up a used seat cushion from a friend that had 2. Is that seat cushion a life preserver as well. I forgot to ask him.

As I was outside today showing the boat to a nieghbor, a huge hawk flew over us carrying what looked like a 4Lb bass and the fish was still flexing and the hawk was loosing altitude because it was so heaving. I which I had my camera!!!

THat stinks.......your boat is really looking nice. I have been talking to a few of the other members......trying to organize a get together, you in?

bigwave said:
THat stinks.......your boat is really looking nice. I have been talking to a few of the other members......trying to organize a get together, you in?

I'M IN ON THE GROUP GET TOGETHER...WHERE WILL IT POSSIBLE BE AT. LETS DO THIS ...SOUNDS GREAT . THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS.

It depends on what the east coast guys want......I was thinking of taking a trip to neutral ground, Lake O, and the 10,000 islands area.....I have been there once and it was a blast. I really want to fish lake O for the big bass too......I have no clue what I am doing on freshwater, but I can hold my own on the flats.

bigwave said:
It depends on what the east coast guys want......I was thinking of taking a trip to neutral ground, Lake O, and the 10,000 islands area.....I have been there once and it was a blast. I really want to fish lake O for the big bass too......I have no clue what I am doing on freshwater, but I can hold my own on the flats.
I HAVE PRIVATE ACCESS TO BASS LAKE NEAR HWY27 SOUTH OF HWY50 A FEW MILES. I HAVE NOT BEEN ON IT YET THOUGH. ITS ABOUT 5 MILES NORTH OF I-4 RH OFF HWY 27.
I GOT THE KEY TO THE GATE.

Latest posts