1860 tracker grizzly

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the tank through BassPro Todds angler 30gl https://www.basspro.com/Todd-Angler-Series-Baitwells/product/30208/?cmCat=CROSSSELL_PRODUCT_MTv2 After the tank arrived I measured it up and made a stand so my over flow drain could hang on the side of the boat. I didn’t want to have to drill a hole in the side of the boat and I wanted the tank to be removable if I just wanted to take the kids out riding. After I got the stand done it was a matter of getting all the small pieces together. Here is some pics. If you have any questions about let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_7653.JPG
    IMG_7653.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,252
  • IMG_7652.JPG
    IMG_7652.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,252
  • IMG_7651.JPG
    IMG_7651.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,252
  • IMG_7650.JPG
    IMG_7650.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,252
image_5.jpg

dwbiggs said:
How did you run your wiring from the front back?
I ran 16ga tinned marine duplex wire inside the side rail tubing with a fish tape. Had to drill a 1/2" hole which I then plugged with a 3/4" rubber stopper plug from the hardware aisle @ Home Depot:
side.jpg

side2.jpg

side3.jpg

Awesome. I didn't even think of doing that way. The tubing already has a hole at the transom for a drain so if water did get in it would drain out anyways. Is your boat a cc or sc? How did you then get the wires to the console?

I’m looking to get a trolling motor for my boat but not sure what I want. I mostly do salt water fishing so the salt water series is the one I need. Any preference of brand? What shaft length do I need? I am going with 12V just because I won’t be using it a lot just mostly for gigging and they are cheaper than the 24 or 36V.

Latest posts