A week or 2 of fishing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.fish

Reaction score
The last week or so have been very hit or miss with some better results on the warmer days. By the time I get home, there is only about 2 hours of daylight left to fish, so nights down near the city fishing walleye, or striper are my only option. The walleye bite recently has started to shut off now that the water temps have hit 50, but the smallie action has kicked into full swing. I been doing real well in the rivers, but the ponds and local lakes are just not producing as far as quality fish. I can't wait till the largemouth bite kicks into full swing.
20"
Picture1665.jpg

my buddy joe's 30"
Picture1667.jpg

A new personal best 25"
Picture1668.jpg

17"
Picture1676.jpg

17"
Picture1677.jpg

18"
Picture1681.jpg

18.5"
Picture1683.jpg

psychodelic smallie season!

Great fish, the tail fins on those smallies are huge, must have be great fights. What do you catch them on primarily?

Nickk said:
psychodelic smallie season!

Great fish, the tail fins on those smallies are huge, must have be great fights. What do you catch them on primarily?

Lately I been catching all my smallies on tubes, and or texas rig plastic craws. I been trying some bass jigs, but the smallies just don't want to touch them this time of year

I see your back at it again,nice fish and your background is messing me up.

Nice fish =D>

What software does that to the background?

Got it. Thanks Russ.

I have never used Photoshop.

Brine said:
Brine said:
Nice fish =D>

Anybody???
. Photobucket has a section for editing. In there u can twist and distort backrounds. Its very simple if u use photobucket. I hate screwing up pictures like that, but its that or have 10 lurkers from the philly area fishing my spots the next day. Don't want to ruin a good thing.

mr.fish said:
Brine said:
Brine said:
Nice fish =D>

Anybody???
. Photobucket has a section for editing. In there u can twist and distort backrounds. Its very simple if u use photobucket. I hate screwing up pictures like that, but its that or have 10 lurkers from the philly area fishing my spots the next day. Don't want to ruin a good thing.

Don't blame you at all.

Actually, I think it looks alot better than what I normally see which is the whited out function.

Latest posts