Badbaggers SeaArk 1872 Modification & Restoration Project

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow :shock: that finish is killer......My head is spinning between you and Dave.....that snow pattern looks killer too.......either one of ya'll have a few thousand or 10 you don't need....... :mrgreen:

Badbagger said:
Need an opinion. On the inside of the hull where the step up is to the front deck, I'm seriously considering having them do a Linex stencil in a dark gray or black to tie things in. I took their stenicl and played for 15 minutes in photoshop and this is pretty much what I'd end up with.

Yes, no or ?

YES! It will really finish it off nicely. Boat is looking great

Indeed, here's the actual snook they have to use. The other was me and a snook I made in photoshop, but this is a whole lot better.

Attachments

• snooknew.jpg
    snooknew.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 710
Thanks Big :mrgreen:

Just got my quote for my Lowrance HDS 12 Touch unit and will be mounting the transducer on the jackplate.
$3,397.97 with transducers, transducer shield and jackplate mount. Anyone have a few pennies I can borrow lol ?

Attachments

• hds12.jpg
    hds12.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 697
Country Dave said:
Lowrance is the bomb; the touch screen wouldn’t work for me though. I always have fish slime and blood on my hands. :mrgreen:

You and me both. My Garmin is a touch screen as well so I've learned to keep a clean rag close by at all times.

The big white truck just dropped off my new steering wheel, no boat here to put it on and called BBG Electronics and ordered the HDS 12 Gen2 Touch.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 681
Nice, =D>

That is too funny that you would choose that one.
I’ve got one of those in “guess what color” white. I will post a pic tonight when I get home.

Oh yea, well I got you both beat here is my steering wheel...........golly I crack myself up. :lol:

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2 (81).jpg
    imagejpeg_2 (81).jpg
    416.1 KB · Views: 674
You're just not right lmao. Finally going over the list of "stuff to do/order" and the list is now much shorter and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. **** good thing, running out of cash :LOL2:

Couple of batteries
New set of gauges
Need 1 more charger for the 4th house battery
Custom Starboard work
Battery Switches
SeaDeck
Some new decals
New TM plug receptacle

That'll eat up another $700... friggin battery alone for the AGM is $300 plus a new starting battery - check, kiss $100 good by lol.

Badbagger said:
You're just not right lmao. Finally going over the list of "stuff to do/order" and the list is now much shorter and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. **** good thing, running out of cash :LOL2:

Couple of batteries
New set of gauges
Custom Starboard work
Battery Switches
SeaDeck
Some new decals
New TM plug receptacle

That'll eat up another $700... friggin battery alone for the AGM is $300 plus a new starting battery - check, kiss $100 good by lol.

Break Out Another Thousand.
B O A T
:LOL2:

Country Dave said:
Badbagger said:

Couple of batteries
New set of gauges
Custom Starboard work
Battery Switches
SeaDeck
Some new decals
New TM plug receptacle

Break Out Another Thousand.
B O A T
:LOL2:

At this point, I've stopped counting lol but it's going to be done right and look decent :mrgreen:

Yeh man I know the feeling and I’m right there with you on doing it right,

I’ve got some stuff stockpiled and a couple of things to pick up still. I’m going to the marine flee market tomorrow. I probably won’t by any stuff for the boat there but it’s cool to look around and sometimes I find some good fishing gear………………………. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    697.6 KB · Views: 623
Lol, I ran out of room in the garage and I've got a second pile going in the family room :LOL2:
Back when I lived down that way, I was a regular at the flea market. Some decent stuff now and then
and cool to poke around.

Latest posts