Conduit Running

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scuba559

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I want to run some conduit to take my wires from the headlights in the front of my boat to the rear battery. I have seen a couple people mount conduit to protect it. How do you attach without drilling through the boat? I have a tracker grizzly and want to tuck it up under the gunnel. What size/length screws?

Any help would be appreciated.

Ben

Here is a picture of what i want to do. How did he do it?

Attachments

• BowLights001.jpg
    BowLights001.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 992
Ok, thanks! I am trying to run under the gunnel and want to know how they did so in the picture above. I don't have a frame to zip tie to.

You can buy blocks that have glue on the back of them and slots to run zipties thru. They are made by Scotch. These work good as long as the surface you stick them to is clean. They are about 1 inch square

It's hard to be sure considering how little can be seen in the pic but if I had to guess, it' looks like he used conduit clips

Clip.jpg

to hold the conduit up against the under side of the rail. It's too dark to tell whether he used screws or rivets to hold the clips in place.