Jet boat pictures

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
semojetman said:
Anyone know of a website or a SEMO local store where I can get red boat carpet????????

Semo, I found this in the BPS Premium Fishing Tackle catalog.

https://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_5213_999050523_225000000_225003000?cmCat=CROSSSELL_THUMBNAIL

Well I'm a crazy MO guy that went to Oregon to get his jet boat.
I love this thing, can run shallow (been on plane through 4" and slid across less :oops: ), got heat/defrost for winter trips, and I still feel comfortable on the mighty MO for catfishin.

ComWeb_1.jpg

RivrLivn said:
I love this thing, can run shallow (been on plane through 4" and slid across less :oops: ), got heat/defrost for winter trips, and I still feel comfortable on the mighty MO for catfishin.

ComWeb_1.jpg

Beautiful rig.....tell us more about it. Length, width, power.....

Also, it would be nice if you filled out your location in your profile. I'd have never known you were from the great state of Missouri if you hadn't said so. :mrgreen:

fender66 said:
RivrLivn said:

ComWeb_1.jpg

Beautiful rig.....tell us more about it. Length, width, power.....

Also, it would be nice if you filled out your location in your profile. I'd have never known you were from the great state of Missouri if you hadn't said so. :mrgreen:

+2 I absolutely LOVE those boats. I could watch the videos on Youtube for hours. They can go through some hairy stuff!!

Thanks for the comments.
The boat is a 21' North River Commander. It has a 72" bottom 1/4" thick. 8' beam, 12 degree bottom with a Hamilton hj212 jet pump powered by a 5.7l fuel injected closed-loop cooled SBC. Got a 70 gal fuel cell, so I can take long runs. These boats, with this pump, are not the speed demons like the Gators and Shoal Runners. My top speed is about 45mph.

RivrLivn said:
Thanks for the comments.
The boat is a 21' North River Commander. It has a 72" bottom 1/4" thick. 8' beam, 12 degree bottom with a Hamilton hj212 jet pump powered by a 5.7l fuel injected closed-loop cooled SBC. Got a 70 gal fuel cell, so I can take long runs. These boats, with this pump, are not the speed demons like the Gators and Shoal Runners. My top speed is about 45mph.

You have to give and take with whatever boat you choose. That boat you have there, judging from the videos I have watched, is basically unsinkable and will power through just about anything. They come with optional heating and air conditioning, and that is just awesome!! 1/4" thick bottom is really really thick. What does that beast weigh? What type of MPG are you getting?

This beast weights close to 3000 lbs. The Gal/hour varies based on rpms.
I can cruise on plane with a good load at about 3200 - 3400 which I'm burning from 10-12 GPH at low low 30s mph.
Now at WOT (4200 rpms) probably close to 18 - 20 GPH :shock:

At times I would like to have my 16' jon back, but as you said every boat is a compromise.

Here is a picture of my jet rig.. g3 1756 cc dlx, 90/65 yamaha four stroke.. From PA, and I run the Lower Susquehanna for the most part..

How in the world did I miss this thread. Mine looks like a trash barge compared to most of these but its mine its paid for and it floats. Paint has got to come soon though. Almost decided to sell it. Just don't think I can.

Behold the floatin' turd.

1251788648_6d7Vg-L-5.jpg

Codeman said:
Ah, just needs some paint it would look pretty good. She has had a rough life. Pretty don't make it fish any better anyway. LOL

Isn't that the truth. I'm gorgeous and I can't fish any better because of it! :LOL2: :LOL2: