Lowe Roughneck 17/55D 2 stroke 90/65 Mercury

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are the steering/throttle cables run from front to back, are they under the floor? I can't really tell from the pictures. I'm installing a console in my boat that is very similar to yours but not sure if I should go under the floor or down the side.

I went down the side, its under the side coverings.

Well I finished the Ole girl this weekend, She turned out pretty sweet, went ahead and installed a new wear liner i nthe pump before we took her out and man it made a big diffrence. She actually hit 35.7 mph before she started to porpoise, once I get some water i nthe livewell that will stop. She ran pretty sweet, im happy with the performance.

IMG_0958.JPG

IMG_0959.JPG

IMG_0960.JPG

IMG_0961.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

Nice setup. What console and railing is that? My 1652 has the narrow center console and i was going to move it forward but I like the way your console is mounted up on the deck. I thought I could mount my console right up against the front deck but I realized the front of my console angles back so it would never sit flush and I know dirt, debris and everything else would get wedged in the gap.

Latest posts