Missouri tin-boaters!!!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning
From St.louis looking for my first boat.looking for a Jon boat ready to go.Fish any time and any place i can get to..

Getting ready to reserve first fishing trip at Bullshoals end of May. Thinking about crappie on wappapello around mid April or so if anyone is interested in day or weekend trip. I'm open for any suggestions or get togethers!

Can you tell the cabin fever is starting to hit hard today :)

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=341505#p341505 said:
panFried » 4 minutes ago[/url]"]Getting ready to reserve first fishing trip at Bullshoals end of May. Thinking about crappie on wappapello around mid April or so if anyone is interested in day or weekend trip. I'm open for any suggestions or get togethers!

Can you tell the cabin fever is starting to hit hard today :)

We should probably talk. I'm already registered for my first tournament of 2014 on Clearwater on March 15th. I might be heading that way to pre-fish a bit if the weather gets better.

You have my cell....give me a call sometime.

I'm really hoping for warmer weather soon. Mid-march wow that's not far away. Might need the coveralls for thAt trip and my heater buddy. :)

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=343162#p343162 said:
Buckethead » 8 minutes ago[/url]"]Anyone going to the boat show on Saturday? Plan on taking the wife and kids and getting there at 10am.

I will be there probably around 10:30 or so with my daughter. Look for the bearded guy wearing a Wired2Fish hoodie. My daughter might even wear her jersey too if I can convince her too.
(my pic with that jersey is in an above post)

My father-in-law and I might make it up there. His retirement party is tonight, don't know if he will feel up to it or not, he sure likes his beverages. Anybody heard when all the weather is supposed to roll into the STL area?

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=343175#p343175 said:
Ryno685 » 1 minute ago[/url]"]My father-in-law and I might make it up there. His retirement party is tonight, don't know if he will feel up to it or not, he sure likes his beverages. Anybody heard when all the weather is supposed to roll into the STL area?

They are saying....if you can believe them....that we will get some snow tonight. The worst stuff will be coming in Sunday PM though...unless it's changed since I last checked.

I'm hoping we get NOTHING! Bring on SPRING! NOW!

I'm hoping we get NOTHING! Bring on SPRING! NOW!

I hear that Fender. I've got an extreme case of cabin fever. Been building rod racks and storage for the garage on the few nice days whenever they come and go. Even welded up some rod holders for bank fishing and a few for my little 12' Eldo Craft. I have been playing around with it with some scrap materials until I get some more funds for my big boat. Spring can't get here soon enough!

SICK OF WINTER!!!!!!!!!!! :sick:

I hear ya on the cabin fever, I've been working on the duracraft and wanting to hang the merc on it real bad! I've got a few new crappie rods I'm itching to try as well. Come on spring!

Buckethead said:
I hear ya on the cabin fever, I've been working on the duracraft and wanting to hang the merc on it real bad! I've got a few new crappie rods I'm itching to try as well. Come on spring!
I'm with you bucket head! I put a fresh coat on the tin last Saturday when it was 60+. Now I'm going down to farm to bring the tin home for some updates. Planning on taking my son for crappie fishing mid march on St Pats. Bring on SPRING!!!

Well it's first day of spring tomorrow... Temps rising and I'm playing hookie! Heading down to Bullshoals with my son to try our luck. Anyone else getting out there to enjoy the weather?

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=345392#p345392 said:
panFried » 4 minutes ago[/url]"]Well it's first day of spring tomorrow... Temps rising and I'm playing hookie! Heading down to Bullshoals with my son to try our luck. Anyone else getting out there to enjoy the weather?

Went to Clearwater on Friday AM to pre-fish for a tournament on Saturday with my youngest daughter. We finished 6th out of 24 boats and was able to pull a check that covered our tourney registration. The weather was beautiful on Saturday. I was able to boat 4 fish for 6.31 lbs and my daughter didn't have a bite the entire 2 days of fishing. I still feel bad about that. But....we had an awesome time.

Still like to fish with you sometime Pan.

It seemed like you were busy last few weeks but weather seemed to take a turn too. Definitely... I'm game any time/any where

Boo Yah Fender scored a 2+ lb (no scale) white bass on a white slider! Must have been that lucky "Got Tin" shirt I was wearing Jim!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395447928.183172.jpg

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=345792#p345792 said:
panFried » Today, 19:26[/url]"]Boo Yah Fender scored a 2+ lb (no scale) white bass on a white slider! Must have been that lucky "Got Tin" shirt I was wearing Jim!

Way to go Pan...that's a nice one!

fender66 said:
Way to go Pan...that's a nice one!
Hey did you see what I was fishing with? I was looking for crappie all weekend using my trusty GLoomis ultra light. The white bass was a good long fight and this guy took me for a ride. Spring is here just need a few more warm weeks!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395548512.101988.jpg

Latest posts