Missouri tin-boaters!!!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sort of a mo tag along. I live 5 minutes from the mo border and sometimes get into Missouri while fishing on the spring river. Every year a couple of my old college buddies and I try and make it down to norfork lake for a weekend of fishing and getting away from big kid problems. Maybe we could hook up with you bull sholes guys this year for some local guidance

I've had Bull Shoals on my radar for years. My problem is that if I drive that far......I want to fish Table Rock. Love that lake.

fender66 said:
I've had Bull Shoals on my radar for years. My problem is that if I drive that far......I want to fish Table Rock. Love that lake.
I'm game for both I love all the southern lakes. If you all wanna make a tour de lake trip I'm down for that too.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=339951#p339951 said:
S&MFISH » less than a minute ago[/url]"]Chris, just wondering if breakfast is still a GO for Sat.2/1. Looking forward to getting together.

YES....still a go.

I'll be there and I know that freetofish, Panfried, and a couple others said they'd try to be there. I too am really looking forward to it!

9:00 AM at IHop on the Bluffs.

Well, bad news for me. Just got the word that I will be working on Sat. The only way I can make it is if it rains. Would like to be there, but I really need to work. Have a good time everyone,and maybe I'll be able to catch you all next time.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=340090#p340090 said:
S&MFISH » Yesterday, 20:54[/url]"]Well, bad news for me. Just got the word that I will be working on Sat. The only way I can make it is if it rains. Would like to be there, but I really need to work. Have a good time everyone,and maybe I'll be able to catch you all next time.

You will be missed......But, I'm sure we can do this again Steve.....hopefully we'll see you next time.

I live in Arcadia. Fish at Clearwater, Wappapello, LOZ lakes, Osage, Black, Meremac rivers. Gig on the Gasconade mainly and Meremac and Big rivers occassionally. Snag LOZ and Osage, and James river once.

Nice to hear from fellow Missourians.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=340343#p340343 said:
dhoganjr » 3 minutes ago[/url]"]I live in Arcadia. Fish at Clearwater, Wappapello, LOZ lakes, Osage, Black, Meremac rivers. Gig on the Gasconade mainly and Meremac and Big rivers occassionally. Snag LOZ and Osage, and James river once.

Nice to hear from fellow Missourians.

Hey....welcome aboard. I'll fish all those lakes in bass tournaments. Will be on Clearwater in March. Can't wait. Maybe we can hook up some time?

Hey....welcome aboard. I'll fish all those lakes in bass tournaments. Will be on Clearwater in March. Can't wait. Maybe we can hook up some time?

Sounds great!!! Hopefully it will be thawed out by then!!!

Hi guys. I live in KC but have a weekend place in Warsaw MO and like to fish on Truman Lake.

CLM said:
I've been wondering the same thing. What section of Truman is recommended to fish? Any good places to stay?
We are heading down to Lake of the Ozarks to borrow a friends condo for a few days and thought I might drive over and checkout Truman while we are there.

I would check out Long Shoal Marina also. They are on Mo Hwy 7 north of the city of Warsaw. They have a great restaurant, boat rentals if you need it, boat ramps and fuel. They also have great knowledge on where the fish are biting.

If you want a place to stay, there is a campground called Tiabut Point (pronounced Tee Bo). Its a great campground on TT highway and you can beach your boat right next to your camper or tent.

There is also a campground at Long Shoal.

If you want a basic room, go to Sterett Creek Marina, campground, and hotel.

Hope this helps.

Fender I pm'd the upromise info. Thanks again for setting up breakfast, good times. Now I'm wishing for spring! I hope we can set up a fishing trip or two this year.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=340517#p340517 said:
S&MFISH » Yesterday, 08:26[/url]"]Really enjoyed the breakfast yesterday. Good conversation with good company. Need to do it more often.

This was a great time. Always good to go out to breakfast, but do it with fishing buds and it's even better....then....make them TinBoaters and it's unbeatable!

We must get together to fish this year!

Here's the pic of the 5 of us that made it.

From L - R

Gramps, PanFried, S&M Fish, Freetofish, and Fender.

Attachments

• MoTinboaters.jpg
    MoTinboaters.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,198
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=340620#p340620 said:
fender66 » Today, 09:01[/url]"]Here's the pic of the 5 of us that made it.

From L - R

Gramps, PanFried, S&M Fish, Freetofish, and Fender.

That is awesome!!!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Greetings from buckethead. I live in Union, 3 miles from the Bourbeuse access at 44/50 and 7 from the confluence with the Meramec. Grew up on the meramec near Sullivan, got hooked on crappies by a couple of buddies I worked with. Fish LOZ and local rivers mainly, this year I've got an open invite to a lake house on table rock. Looking forward to 2014. Glad to be a part of this forum.