my 12' appleby

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have to disagree on the comments about a casting deck not being stable on the semi V 12' boats. My first build thread on this site was on a 12' semi v and I had a front and rear casting deck on it that was about 4" below the top of the boat and it was great to fish on. With myself and a buddy we would fish all day both standing as it had no seats in it and even a few times with a third person standing on the bottom of the boat in between the decks and never had any stability issues. It wasnt as tippy as some would say it is. But, this all depends on the shape and design of the boat. I never did know the make and model of mine but it was very stable with front and rear casting decks.

My boss has a sea doo that took a ****, told me to make an offer for trailer, looks like i might get a good deal, fingers crossed.

Since u have to leave the boat in quarantine at green lane and drag it to the water I would say no deck

Btw not heard of any pike some muskie years back maybe

jsbossert said:
My boss has a sea doo that took a ****, told me to make an offer for trailer, looks like i might get a good deal, fingers crossed.
I picked my jetski trailer up for $100 for my 12' boat. Got to add about 4' to the tongue, moved the bunks a bit wider on the frame also. Mine is galvanized steel so I sanded it down to bare steel and primed it with self etching primer. All that's left for it is to weld the tongue extension and winch post on, primer the extended part and paint the trailer, then repack the bearings and it'll be ready to go.
Good luck on yours.

jsbossert said:
My boss has a sea doo that took a s**t, told me to make an offer for trailer, looks like i might get a good deal, fingers crossed.
Hope you get the trailer & good luck!

Once you get a trailer, then you can add a deck!

Did the transom today

Attachments

• IMG_131658738709952.jpeg
    IMG_131658738709952.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1,009
  • IMG_131669316895988.jpeg
    IMG_131669316895988.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,009
Ready to go, converted jet ski trailer, new tires,bunks and repacked bearings, boat has new azek transom and modified front so seat would swivel and added a drain plug!

Attachments

• file-1.jpeg
    file-1.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 238

Latest posts