Ordering a trolling motor?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdrautoworks

Reaction score
Who has the best prices and service for trolling motors on the web. I'll have to order online so am looking for opinions.

Thanks,
Jerry

Bass Pro has the Motorguide Pro 70 model on sale for like $430... I saw it in a flyer I got in the mail the other day. It's for internet and catalog orders only. I think that sale runs out April 10th

I just ordered a 50# minnkota thrust bow mount with foot control from wally world it was $399.00 plus shipping and tax of course. Best deal I could find on one. It looks like it's going to be an awesome motor, haven't had the chance to use it yet. My biggest complaint so far is the cable from pedal to motor is a little short. Good luck!!!

WVO

do a google search and find the deals. I saved 300 on a 36 volt motor by not buying it from BPS

WV Outdoorsman said:
I just ordered a 50# minnkota thrust bow mount with foot control from wally world it was $399.00 plus shipping and tax of course. Best deal I could find on one. It looks like it's going to be an awesome motor, haven't had the chance to use it yet. My biggest complaint so far is the cable from pedal to motor is a little short. Good luck!!!

WVO

Funny I was looking at the same thing. Only thing I noticed is that Minn Kota does not list that as a model on their site.... Hmmm Wallyworld only build?

Let me know what you think of it if you don't mind.

Go on Cabalas web site and go to their reconditioned trolling motors,
I've got 2 that way,excellent value for a factory recon. motor.
Mine looked and operated perfect....

Yeah I noticed that too!!! I haven't had it in the water yet but I'll let you know what I think. It is very well built looking motor. I'm not sure what the deal is with it being a wally world exclusive:)

WVO

Search through Amazon.

Last year I bought a Minn Kota PD V2 for $389 shipped.

Cabelas and most other places was $539 plus shipping.

If you search on Amazon just search the brand you want then thumb through all the models.

The Minn Kota I got was hidden from the search by model...don't know why.

Well I took her out Sunday and the wally world minn-kota worked great. Very happy with the whole boat and how well it all turned out. Still a few more things I want to add, anchor crank, fish finder and transom mount trolling motor as well. Other than that just going to enjoy it.

Would recommend wally world trolling motor!!!

WVO

IM000810.jpg

Great, thanks for the info as I think I'll order it tonight. I found a newer used Motor Guide for $150 but the guy flaked so I think I'll just order this one.

Thanks again,
Jerry

Latest posts