Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mirrocraft01-1.jpg

This is going to be my first conversion project. Hope to have her done before ice out...

Ontario, Canada

Nipper...

Here's my bass boat a 96 Nitro 896 with a 150 efi

2-14013.jpg

And my project 94 Crestliner 16X48

Boatrebuild11006.jpg

The motor for the Crestliner. Boat, motor and trailer were given to me because they were in a guys way. Go figure that, it's a 98 model 25 Johnson electric start. Runs like a champ.

Boatrebuild11001.jpg

I know everyone is friendlier in Texas but that's pretty extreme even for Texans. What part of the Lone Star State are you in? I have a house in Rockport on the Gulf Coast.

Thanks, The Crestliner is gonna be a REAL project as the guy that owned it did a horrific wiring job that set up electrolysis which ate holes all in it :cry: I have been working on it as time allows for about a month now and have a bunch of it repaired. I will start a post in the modification forum and post a bunch of pics as I struggle through this one :roll: Popeye, I am from Onalaska up on lake Livingston........Cmack

I'm a new member and have owned three aluminum rigs. First was a BassTracker III with a 50 hp Merc., the second was a 1992 Aluma-Weld (XPress) H-51 with a 100 hp Merc and my current boat is a G3 HP180 with a 150 Yamaha HPDI-picked her up last week. I have yet to get her on the water due to bad weather.

G3-HP180.jpg

P1000467.jpg

looks like a sweet ride. i have a 225hpdi and love it yours will sip the gas and fly across the lake

good luck and welcome to the site

Wayne

My 1984 Cheetah 156.
Just baught it 2 weeks ago. Finally be able to take it out this weekend for the first time.PIC-0099.jpgPIC-0102.jpgPIC-0100.jpg

Edited: I know it is not a tin boat but she was great on the lake. :p
I am still looking to mod a jon boat. Something I do not have to be as careful with. Thanks to everyone on this site. There is awesome inspiration here.

Here she is, my baby. 1448 G3 with a supercharged 9.9 Nissan 2-stroke. She'll run 72MPH with 3 people on board. Just kidding, no supercharger, and I'm hitting a top speed of about 22MPH. She would probably go faster, but I'm a lardass and I slow her down. Everything is a 1996 model.

Attachments

• 277.jpg
    277.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,017
nathanielrthomas said:
Here she is, my baby. 1448 G3 with a supercharged 9.9 Nissan 2-stroke. She'll run 72MPH with 3 people on board. Just kidding, no supercharger, and I'm hitting a top speed of about 22MPH. She would probably go faster, but I'm a lardass and I slow her down. Everything is a 1996 model.
Wow, a boat that big going 22mph with a 9.9hp,didn't think it would.
Nice rig.

Latest posts