Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a pic of my 1999 G3 v12. I recently purchased it about 3 weeks ago. This is my first boat and I'm enjoying it alot.

Attachments

• IMG_0170.JPG
    IMG_0170.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 1,222
09' Lund SSV 14', 98' Merc 40 hp Tiller.

t89dlk.jpg

2v3h5ed.jpg

fvk279.jpg

m7xncm.jpg

F_I_Sherman NY said:
Hello All, I just joined after browsing the modification section. Great site! I recently sold off my 12' Meyer to up-size to a 14'er. I got what I am told is a 1973 Starcraft. It's in pretty decent shape and I have quite a few mods in mind for it but I seriously doubt the age of my tin boat. I have seen pics of other 1973's and they all seem to have aluminum bench seats in them whereas mine has the old wood seats.

I have a 73 Starcraft that I'm working on now. It has the wooden bench seats with floatation below them. Mine looks just like yours. I'll get pics posted as soon as I get more familiar with this site.

Well daughter Tayler and I took "Miss Kitty" out for her maiden voyage today. Went to Crooked Creek state park. The boat preformed great. I think I'll try to trim the motor out a little. She only ran 11 MPH. Everything worked and we got into some blue gills and sunfish. We also caught a couple crappies. Tayler caught 15 I caught 6...... good times.

RPjet said:
New member here from Camp Hill, PA. Here are some pictures of my 2010 RiverPro LoPro 186 DCC. It is powered by a 200 hp inboard jet (Opti Sportjet). This boat will run extremely shallow (say 3 to 4 inches), which is needed for the rivers I fish - The Juniata and Susquehanna River in the central Pa area.

I Also have a 2002 Tracker PT 185 XT with a 90/65 Merc 2 stroke jet that I am getting ready to put up for sale now that the RiverPro is broken in.

Behold:
DSCF8097-1.jpg

DSCF8095-1.jpg

DSCF8099-1.jpg

WOW ZEEE!!! I like it..

Latest posts