• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

12, 14, hell even a 10 if it has a trailer - $200 Gift Card

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amateurhour

Reaction score
So I just moved into a new house, my first house, and my wife said I could have a small boat. (This is HUGE because she's not the boating type so I'm excited)

The problem is I'm broke... All I want is a Jon to run around the few lakes here in the Nashville area and maybe do some island camping. It doesn't have to be pretty, and I can even handle a few small leaks or some repair work as long as it's usable. I don't need a motor or anything, I can figure that out later.

If you or someone you know has that old Jon (or V) and trailer that's sitting in their yard taking up space, I've got a $200 Bass Pro Shops gift card I can trade for it.

I also do graphic/web design work that I could trade for as well.

I know it's a long shot, because usually stuff like this starts around $500 but I thought maybe I'd get lucky on this forum. PM me if you have a boat or know anyone that does.

Thanks!

Check under MEMBER KARMA. A fellow had a give away listed. Good luck.....River

Do some googling or craiglistings... There are quite a few stories on this forum where folks have found nice Jons w/ motor and trailer on the cheap. I would also suggest looking around local area. I have noticed a huge increase in used boats out by hwy for sale. It's that time I year for boat/fishing sales.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I ended up finding a boat, motor, and trailer and all I had to throw in with the $200 gift card was my 5 person tent which I was looking to replace anyway (want something smaller for day hikes/overnight camping)

For anyone interested, I posted pics of it here.

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29239

Thanks!

Latest posts