12V Grumman Build Micro Center Console (Pic Heavy)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The control box was able to be fixed, got it in the water this weekend to test it out. Shifted and steered perfect. The motor hadn't been started in over month and fired right up courtesy some fresh gas and new plug.

Thinking about adding some weight to the front to help it level out and get to plane quicker, maybe a deck. :wink:

Next up: Paint, Decals, & Accessories.

Attachments

• boater.jpg
    boater.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 1,733
Thanks, I'm really happy with the 5hp surprisingly as I thought it wasn't going to be enough to keep me content. I had to back off the throttle more than once. Adding another person made it very sluggish though it didn't help my passenger was 250-275, and no it wasn't my ol' lady. [-X

I've got it cleaned up in back in the shed last night, time to finish this project. I might scrap the idea of rebuilding my old dry dock and just trailer it in and out every time. Afraid to keep it by the water and have my motor grow legs. Pro's & Con's of small boat/motor, they are light and easy to pick up.

Attachments

• fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,643
  • truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 1,643