16 foot lowe

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

25yamaha

Reaction score
hello im a new member but I have recently aquried a 16 foot lowe vhull :lol: I really wanted a live well but I need it to be a certain size and I cant seem to find one :twisted: ...I pike walleye bass and muskie fish I want a tub/tank around 36-42 inches long about 18 inches high and 12-16 inches wide... im on a budget. im also open to the idea of building one out of aluminum plate... but a little unsure of how to build one.. I don't have a aluminum welder

once I get the live well down I can post pics of the boat and hopefully start to customize it
thanks
-wes

have you considered making out of a cooler? I prefer to do this in the summer to keep the water cooler, and to be able to remove it when i need more space or dont need it.

I thought about that #-o I kinda like the 31by12by13 hatches and liners make their on cabelas has any one had any experience with these as for coolness id line the outside of the liner with pink insulation(foamboard) that would double as floatation and I could use it as dry storage if needed as well

Check out my build if you'd like, I made a 20 gallon livewell from one of my bench seats. Flipped it upside down, a couple cuts, rivets and 5200 and I've got a livewell. Don't know if re- appropriating a bench seat is an option for you or not. Sorry about not putting my link on here.

thank you very much :D but I think im just gonn fet the tempress hatch and liner... now just to get the money for the rest of the boat [-o< :mrgreen:

Latest posts