16' Starcraft project

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snowboardinmn said:
tobessss man hit me up and ill show you how to catch some bass what do you have to do just paint now?
No im done now i just got to put new photos up when i take some i will be sure to post them

tobes lets fish tomorrow carls lake or somewhere if your done now bring out wheel chair mike and ill bring out my boat

Finally Im finished with the boat :D, I just have to redo the trailer now!

Attachments

• Boat.jpg
    Boat.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 734
  • Side of boat.jpg
    Side of boat.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 737
  • mostbackboat.jpg
    mostbackboat.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 734
  • Backboat.jpg
    Backboat.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 740
  • Frontboat.jpg
    Frontboat.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 745
  • Point of boat.jpg
    Point of boat.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 739
Great job! Doesn't even look like the same boat you first posted back in May.
thumbsup_smilie.gif

Nice paint job too. What kind of paint and how did you apply? You are giving me some great ideas

smokinf15 said:
Nice paint job too. What kind of paint and how did you apply? You are giving me some great ideas
I used a oil based tractor paint and just did three light coats with my electric air sprayer and it Turned out too be really strong

Hey, how did you do the carpet on the rails and bow? Did you just glue it down and trim it to fit? What did you do to the wood on your console? I have the exact same boat.

smokinf15 said:
Hey, how did you do the carpet on the rails and bow? Did you just glue it down and trim it to fit? What did you do to the wood on your console? I have the exact same boat.

Yea thats exactly what i did, I just glued it down then trimmed it up. the wood on the console was still in good shape so i just sanded it down a little and painted it the same as the out side of the boat

Latest posts