1968 16ft Richline

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I have a richline too, good little flats boat overall, can't complain!

I think from the picture you uploaded - and from this one I have from an old brochure - you have a RichLine Knight.
I can't tell you what year or anything, but if you join this group on yahoo you can search for info:

https://groups.yahoo.com/group/Richline_53

Here's the pic I found:
RichlineKnight.JPG

Yeah, that looks like it! I just got done removing the bar for the old back rests. Thank you.

If it is leaking at the laps there is glue or something in there, Take a heat gun and heat it a little it will help seal some of the leaks. Then coat the inside. I used bed liner because it was easy for me to get and it was all under the floor so it wouldnt get walked on. Mine had some leaks on the seams and thats what I did and ended up one leak at the very front of the boat at the V and got it sealed finally.

Steve

Thank you very much. that will help a lot, i was kinda fretting about that. So just use a simple hand held propane torch and heat her up huh. just enough that it is warm/hot to the touch?