1974 Valco U12 Coast Guard capacity plate

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tallpine

Reaction score
I picked up a 1974 Valco U12 to restore and the Coast guard capacity plate is badly corroded. I can read the stamped numbers but would like to restore the plate. Does anyone have a Valco of that year with a decent looking plate they could shoot me a photo of? Sure would appreciate it.

Well I figured it out. Found an outfit called Garzon studios online that has virtually every version of the capacity sticker ever made and was able to pick the correct one by matching up my stamped number positions. Type in the correct info and add to shopping cart. Cost 20.00 but I probably would have messed around with it for a couple of hours. They also have outboard and boat decals.
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=365100#p365100 said:
Tallpine » 01 Sep 2014, 12:55[/url]"]I picked up a 1974 Valco U12 to restore and the Coast guard capacity plate is badly corroded. I can read the stamped numbers but would like to restore the plate. Does anyone have a Valco of that year with a decent looking plate they could shoot me a photo of? Sure would appreciate it.

Latest posts