1st tourney of the year

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DBrooke

Reaction score
And I nailed it!! 24 deg in the morning high of 36 NE winds 10-15 with 20 mph gusts. 38 anglers competing, 18 were teams and I rolled solo. Well.........
Iceoutwin2-1-1.jpg

1st Place 10 lbs 5 ounces and my new PB 5 lbs 7.5 ounces!!

Great fish and great job. Wish we could have done that last week....but it wasn't in the cards. We still had a great day nonetheless.

That's a PIG.

Cha-ching.
Way to go and nice fishing.
3 fish,going to give up your secret baits/depths?

Zum, I'm not one of those guys that will keep it secret.... after the tourney of course. All my keepers came within 6' of the bank in depths ranging from 2-8' of water. I threw 1 jig all day, a 3/8 Jig X from Tour Edge Lures with a 3" Chunk Craw trailer from Outdoor Advantage Custom Soft Plastics. After the tourney I even showed it to a couple guys that asked me about it. This is the same jig, but not the same color trailer.

jigx0172.jpg

DBrooke said:
Zum, I'm not one of those guys that will keep it secret.... after the tourney of course. All my keepers came within 6' of the bank in depths ranging from 2-8' of water. I threw 1 jig all day, a 3/8 Jig X from Tour Edge Lures with a 3" Chunk Craw trailer from Outdoor Advantage Custom Soft Plastics. After the tourney I even showed it to a couple guys that asked me about it. This is the same jig, but not the same color trailer.

jigx0172.jpg

That's exactly what I threw in my first tourny a couple weeks ago. My big fish landed was 2.64lb. Love those jigs and trailers!

Thanks everyone!

Fender, before word gets out, I'll fess up. I am sponsored by both of those companies, but hear me out. I do not and will not endorse a product I don't use. Those 2 products together are deadly!