3 Boats...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGibson

Reaction score
Well, my son recently traded for a 14' V-Hull, rough shape but it's another project for us to work on or for him to trade again. Now, he has traded for another 14' flat bottom along with a 7.5 Johnson...sail boat motor (?), this thing is super long lol. Not to mention the 14.5' I already had and was working on...not sure what we are gonna do with these. His uncle "Loaned" him an 8.5 Johnson made back in 1950 (?) I'll have to get all the details about this motor and post them up later. It's nice to be so old though. Maybe, one of these days he will trade for a bigger tin :LOL2:

j Gibson, at least you guys are out no pocket cash up front, maybe he can trade for bigger and better tin, or tiller setup .
good luck and help him along the way to see what you guys need or want.

He's just learning the "Art" of trading/bartering so I'm always there to make sure he's making the right decisions. I have in the past let him make some bad ones just to let him see that it's not always right to just make any trade no matter how bad he wants the item ;-)

Well, the little 7.5 runs good. The guy said it hadn't been started in about a year but it cranked and ran great today.