4/13/07 Pond Report

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icefisher15

Reaction score
Got out on Friday the 13th and had some luck. Used for the first time a chatterbait, and this lure has now got my attention getting me some decent fish in some cold weather. Heres some pics of the bass i got, nothing special but were a blast none the less.

https://tinboats.net/forum/images/thumbnails.php?album=32

Will get out more this week, will let you all know how I do.

Nice looking largemouth Bass! I bought my fist chatter bait a couple of weeks a go at Dicks Sporting Goods. Haven't had a chance to use it yet, but glad to see results.

fishnfever

Yeah, i also got mine from Dicks, I love the vibrations it puts out, so far its been a great lure, hopefully better and more will come on this lure!

I have a few pulseblades from PC Baits (similar to the chatter blade but made to a higher quality standard IMO

I have been playing around with them, but the poor weather has kept me from giving them and good try out.

Did you use a trailer with the chatter blade? If so, what type?

esquired said:
I have a few pulseblades from PC Baits (similar to the chatter blade but made to a higher quality standard IMO

I have been playing around with them, but the poor weather has kept me from giving them and good try out.

I also I have a pulseblade from PC Baits (Thanks Jimmy) that is just waiting to hit the water as well. Now if the weather agrees I will get some lures wet soon!!

esquired said:

I have the "Original Chatterbait" on sale at Dicks 2 for $11, have the trailers on all of them, the ones that come with them in the package.

I also just got back from fishing the same pond and was out there for an hour. Got 3 of them and the first was on my first cast which was a whole 5 foot out there. Were average sized, and missed a couple as well.

Anyone even using chatterbaits anymore

They were all the rage in 2005-2008 and now, guess we have a new rage :)

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=351680#p351680 said:
Captain Ahab » 08 May 2014 11:35 am[/url]"]Anyone even using chatterbaits anymore

They were all the rage in 2005-2008 and now, guess we have a new rage :)

You are showing your age old man. Stop bringing up old posts and go fishing.

You don't have a chatter bait specific rod? Thats your problem right there.

https://www.rustylures.com/rustys/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=120_225&products_id=3766

Latest posts