69 Ouachita - 12 ft mod

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lip_Rippin

Reaction score
So, being new to this forum, I have been reading other members' mod posts. You guys got some hella good ideas!!! I hope noone gets offended by my "borrowing" some ideas from a few different mods. I am now workin on my 12' flat bottom. My ideas were simple until I found this forum. Now .... well, she's getting a front deck, raised floor, back deck, raised seats, deck lights, plenty of storage, and probably a stereo (lmao). I already got the bottom done with bedliner inside and out. I figure that it was the most durable for the cheapest price (I ain't rich). Today I got the middle bench cut out after work. Thanks OhioLunker for the idea!! Here's some pics .... sorry I didn't think to take any at the start of this mod.

Attachments

• IMAG0173.jpg
    IMAG0173.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 710
  • IMAG0175.jpg
    IMAG0175.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 710
I forgot to mention that the interior has already been etched and 2 coats of primer put on. I only have the top 1/2 of the outside of the boat to etch and primer. Then she'll get paint before I start the mock up of the decks and floor. Am I doing this in the correct steps? :?

Latest posts