89 Tracker Rebuild Crocodile Style

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Don't mean to beat a dead horse, but a couple more questions please. I ended up taking all the old paint off the boat, so maybe with it being bare metal the vinegar or acetone will be fine. I am planning on starting this afternoon on the paint. I would like to do this in my basement. How strong are the paint fumes ? I will open both doors and use some fans. I am really leaning toward just rolling it on. Has anyone had sucess with that ?

Got the trailer bunks recarpeted and the boat on her today. I like how it is turning out so far.

Attachments

• securedownload22.jpg
    securedownload22.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 662
  • securedownload23.jpg
    securedownload23.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 662
  • securedownload24.jpg
    securedownload24.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 662
I had my own custom decals made and I like how they turned out. Let me know what you think. After decals and registration...

Attachments

• securedownload25.jpg
    securedownload25.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 655
  • securedownload26.jpg
    securedownload26.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 655
  • securedownload27.jpg
    securedownload27.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 655
Going to start cutting the decks and floor this week. Going to coat the plywood with Rustoleum spar urethane and let it sit for a few days before putting the carpet down. I have grey carpet to go in it. I am also going to begin cleaning up the console and repainting it.

It has been a while but I have been able to accomplish about 98% of what needs to be done to get back in the water. Here are some after shots. I didn't take many if any of the "during" process.

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 524
  • securedownload (1).jpg
    securedownload (1).jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 524
  • securedownload (2).jpg
    securedownload (2).jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 524
  • securedownload (3).jpg
    securedownload (3).jpg