A Great day on the susky flats

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbug

Reaction score
Wayne Alker Takes First on the North East River

From Division 9 in Eastern PA ……May 02,2009 …… Wayne Alker from Warminster, PA is one step closer to the ABA National Championship with 1st Place and $415.00 in the American Fishing Tour bass tournament held on the North East River this past weekend. Wayne brought in a 5 fish limit of largemouth bass that weighed 16.84 pounds. They were caught fishing a trick worm fishing in 3 to 5 ft of water on wood and rock. In the cuts along the North East River Second place went to Jeff Warner from Shamong, NJ, with a weight of 6.79 pounds. Third place was John Kirkpatrick from East Greenville, PA, with a weight of 6.03 pounds. Wayne Alker also claimed the Big Bass honors with a 5.36 lb largemouth bass.

These anglers are acquiring valuable points to ensure their birth in division’s two-day championship and the American Fishing Tour Regional Championship that will be held this fall.

The Top five anglers were:
1. Wayne Alker 16.84
2. Jeff Warner 6.79
3. John Kirkpatrick 6.03
4. Mike Piccolo 5.14
5. Kurt Deuter 4.62

This division’s next tournament will be held May 16th on the Bohemia River at the Bohemia Vista Yacht basin.

For more information on this or any future event in this division contact Wayne Alker at (215) 396-7787 or by email at [email protected]

IMGP0371.jpg

IMGP0364.jpg

IMGP0359.jpg

IMGP0367.jpg

IMGP0375.jpg

Way to go redbug.

I never new the susky flats held largemouth like that. I guess u learn something everyday.

Thanks, I had the day you dream about. I caught 15 keepers 15" min. I stayed in the north east river all day only using my gas motor to idle from the ramp to a cut about 1 mile down then used the trolling motor all day The fishing down there for largemouth bass can be awesome
there was 2 other tournaments at this ramp yesterday the one event had a 23lb 5 fish limit the other had 20lb for 5 fish.
I dropped a 4.5 lb fish with about 15 mins to go that would have put me over the 20 lb mark..

Thats awesome man!! Way to go!!! Those are some nice hawgs you are hoisting there in that pic!!

Way to smokem Mr. Redbug, you kicked some butt, thats awsum dude. =D> So one slipped out of your hand, maybe you need one of Mr. WaterWings mittens. :mrgreen:

Latest posts