Anchor type for the Anchormate II?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medicman619

Reaction score
On my 14' Rich Line I have an Anchormate II with a 10lb mushroom anchor but was looking for something bigger or with more holding power. I was wondering if the Anchormate II will work with a "Danforth/Fluke" Slip Ring anchor like the one below? I fish only lakes here in Central Ohio. Open to ideas and comments. :D

Attachments

• imagesCAI8RQVR.jpg
    imagesCAI8RQVR.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 1,185
Hey, I just posted an anchor question too and also fish central OH lakes. I see your in London. Home of one of my favorite little Crappie holes!! I'll actually be out there in a couple weeks. That will be the first place I take my new boat when she is finished so I can test her out without dealing with other boat traffic. I'll have to head up tp Griggs once I get confy with her to try out my outboard.

My boat is still in storage. :cry: Hope to get it out soon! I was out today, but up north on Alum Creek and also just south of Griggs Dam. Nothing at either place, but I did end up catching a largemouth at one of the old gravel quarry lakes north of 70 on 142. I did however stop by the bridge off 665 a few days ago and caught a couple small crappie. We'll have to meet up sometime!

I used to work in those quarrys when Olen mined them. The fishing was awesome back then. We had a boat ramp in every quarry. It was nice having a boss who was a die hard bass fisherman. We caught some pigs in there. There is a really small quarry with an island in it just South of the park that is privately owned. It is still an awesome fishery and I still have permission to fish there but since the park opened there is no access to the old boat ramp that went into it. We accessed it from the mine property. Its hard to fish from shore but 7 and 8 pounders are caught regularly from a boat.

For sure, we'll have to hook up someday. I fish Madison regularly so I'm always out your way.

Latest posts