Anyone have an Attwood jr hydro-stabilizer?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCgar

Reaction score
Hello from CCTexas!
Been working on a new to me rig. I'm wanting to install a hydrofoil plate. The outboard has holes on the av plate where evidently it had one at one time and I'm wanting to go back with whatever was on there before cause don't want to drill more holes. The holes on each side are 4" apart from center to center. I was told that that's the same spacing that the larger 50hp &up Attwood stabilizer has but not sure if its the same on the smaller hp model. Any of you guys have one that you could check on the spacing for me? Thanks
Daniel

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 1,470
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 1,470
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 1,470
I've only seen the pics online, but does resemble gull wings
https://www.attwoodmarine.com/store/product/Hydro-Stabilizer

I have the SE Sport 200. It has mounting holes that appear to be 4 inches bolt end to bolt end. Is your measurement exact? Perhaps it would work.

hydrofoil.jpg
hydrofoil_close.jpg

gonna take a trip to west marine, called over there and they have that se 2000. I rechecked my measurements and the holes (from center of hole) is 4 1/16" and across the trim tab is about 3 3/4". i really appreciate you guys. I hope i get lucky [-o<

Latest posts