Anyone here have a child with ADHD & Aspergers Syndrome

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear that you got some cooperation. That's the first step.

Keep stong and united with your wife. You two are your son's best advocates and his closest source of support and understanding. I hope the in district school works out, but don't hesitate to go elsewhere if it will be in you boy's best interest.

All the best !!!

Glad your heading in the right direction my friend, like Mr. Doc said, dont be afraid take him out of the district if things dont work out. Good Luck!!

Well, we just got back from visiting the new in-district school my son will be going to and I am very happy. He will be in a class with 6 other kids at his current grade level. There is 1 teacher and 2 assistants. All 3 are very nice. They have a great rewards system in place with lots of positive reinforcement. He is sure to get lots of attention in this class. This is exactly what my son needs. Just need to sign the paper and get him transferred.

I feel better now! :D

Glad all is working out for you. I just read through this whole post and you all will be in my prayers

=D> =D> =D> EXCELLENT !!!! =D> =D>

I'm pleased that things are working out for your son. The resources you need are out there. You just have to look and ask. Congratulations to you and your wife for a job well begun. 8)