Assunpink Lake 6/25

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish devil

Reaction score
:twisted: South Jersey Hawg Hunters had a club tourney yesterday morning. 9 boats competed, no six fish limits were caught. My partner Fred and I finished 5th with only one keeper(15" minimum). We had three shorts and of course some pikerel. Top team finished with 3 fish at 9+lbs, including a 6.9lb LUNKER. This was my first time fishing this lunker lake in Central NJ. Shout out to JD Baits, for catching the only KEEPER for us in this contest.

Attachments

• Assinpink001.jpg
    Assinpink001.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 266
Nice! I see you took a little road trip. I was down your way at another lunker lake. First time at Parvin saturday and didn't do too well. Between partner and I we got 4 largemouth. 3 were around 1-1/2 to 2lbs. My partner did get a 5lb'er later in the day by the dam. Lake was shallow, not sure if that is common for Parvin but the deepest we found on the depth finder was 5ft. Assunpink is on my "want to fish lakes".

Tom

fish devil said:
:twisted: South Jersey Hawg Hunters had a club tourney yesterday morning. 9 boats competed, no six fish limits were caught. My partner Fred and I finished 5th with only one keeper(15" minimum). We had three shorts and of course some pikerel. Top team finished with 3 fish at 9+lbs, including a 6.9lb LUNKER. This was my first time fishing this lunker lake in Central NJ. Shout out to JD Baits, for catching the only KEEPER for us in this contest.
Your Bass is sweet, Scotts is a beast, Way to stretch the lines & JDBaits is da bomb!!!!! =D>

Sounded like a tough days fishing.
Managed a nice one though.wtg.
Losing any baits to them pickerel?

BassAddict said:
=D> =D> Nice FD! =D> =D> Love hearing my baits caught em when nothing else would!! What did ya catch him on?

:twisted: Got em' on the 4"stick bait Texas- rigged. Thanks again Den, for the samples you gave me last year at Lake Audrey. =D>

Latest posts