Bait Progress

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like both of those colors. I am partial to the purple one though, with the flake you have in the worm it looks very close to junebug. I have caught tons of fish on a 4" kinami flash in junebug color. Junebug lizards are also a favorite of mine.

Just a thought I saw your two color pour and am wondering if you have tried to make a chartreuse color. those brush hogs with the tails being chartreuse would be killer

Wayne

redbug said:
Just a thought I saw your two color pour and am wondering if you have tried to make a chartreuse color. those brush hogs with the tails being chartreuse would be killer

Wayne

Hehehehe way ahead of ya!! my Lurecraft with chartruce coloring will be here tomorrow, ill post it up when i pour them

I use spike it but i also have brush hogs that come with the chart tail

BA is looking for feed back so I'm offering some...

Wayne

Well all heres the color of the 2nd senko which has 2 times more salt and 2 times more softner than the purple one.... Anyway here it is, im sure more people are going to be asked to test my baits, i have far more than anticipated....... Anyway here it is think im gonna call it Oxbug what do u all think?

Attachments

• Oxbug.JPG
    Oxbug.JPG
    795.4 KB · Views: 425
BassAddict said:
Well all heres the color of the 2nd senko which has 2 times more salt and 2 times more softner than the purple one.... Anyway here it is, im sure more people are going to be asked to test my baits, i have far more than anticipated....... Anyway here it is think im gonna call it Oxbug what do u all think?

Awesome color - very unique

Oh yeah, I mean it sucks, my baits look way better

redbug said:
I use spike it but i also have brush hogs that come with the chart tail

The chartruese tail seems to make a big difference. I like using baits with that feature.

Well guys the people in the test have all been notified, i actually asked more people than anticipated so i might have to push back the start date. Making 160 worms aint easy you know!!! Ill post the starting lineup of worms tomorrow but for tonight ill post the 3rd and final worm a jet black 4" senko with fine red flack and nearly 75% salt by my calculations!!!!!!

Attachments

• 100_0060_109.jpg
    100_0060_109.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 617
Another great color..
I talked to a friend that gets to spend the winters in Fla. and has been fishing every day putting a fish over 6lbs in the boat. he said the senko bite is big rite now.. can't wait to get down and catch a few

Wayne

redbug said:
Another great color..
I talked to a friend that gets to spend the winters in Fla. and has been fishing every day putting a fish over 6lbs in the boat. he said the senko bite is big rite now.. can't wait to get down and catch a few

Wayne

Where was the senko bite today? I messed up on a test color and decided to make it into a natural worm color. I wasent happy with it but instead of junking it i took it for a test spin to see how the mix was. It fished great and had some followers but no matter how i rigged it or changed my presentation they wouldnt bite........ knew i should of brought my purple........................ Heres the said worm in question...

Attachments

• skin tone(Medium).JPG
    skin tone(Medium).JPG
    69 KB · Views: 558

Latest posts