Best Personal Weigh In

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merkywaters

Reaction score
Fished our Small Water Angler Teams Event yesterday and I had the best weigh in I have ever had in my life, 23.17!!!!

Two Fives, Two Fours and One Three! Last three fish were caught in the last hour of the event by me!!
Oh yeah looking for some Sponsors! PM me for interests!

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    410.9 KB · Views: 363
Merkywaters said:
Fished our Small Water Angler Teams Event yesterday and I had the best weigh in I have ever had in my life, 23.17!!!!

Two Fives, Two Fours and One Three! Last three fish were caught in the last hour of the event by me!!
Oh yeah looking for some Sponsors! PM me for interests!

yahoola?

I'd be pinching myself to see if I were dreaming :) That's awesome!!

Man! The fun has begun here in Georgia. Can you guys image what next weekend is going to be like?

Yeah we did have First and Big Fish.

I was STOKED when I caught the last fish with thirty minutes to weigh in! I bet if someone saw me they would have thought I was Mike Iaconelli! We were fishing Salacoa Creek.

Merkywaters said:
Yeah we did have First and Big Fish.

I was STOKED when I caught the last fish with thirty minutes to weigh in! I bet if someone saw me they would have thought I was Mike Iaconelli! We were fishing Salacoa Creek.

1st and Big Fish

Nobody interested in Sponsoring????

dyeguy1212 said:
Merkywaters said:
Nobody interested in Sponsoring????

Because its as easy as posting your best stringer on line right??

:lol: :lol:

Nicely done! What were you fishing with

I just figured that if some companies are wanting to have some help advertising their products I could help them out. I am not asking for money from the sponsors just simply wanting to help them with their products!

Rattle Traps