Bill Dance Complete Bass Fishing Course (Winner!!!)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright guys/gals....

Last month for the contest.

Let's see those pics!

Wait a minute I just scrolled through this thread am I and lswoody the only 2 that have entered?

And while not legal for the contest but I have another one of my little fisher girl that was taken on a very nasty windy day in April.

28598_1280660306532_1530787961_30602254_2086496_n.jpg

Codeman said:
Wait a minute I just scrolled through this thread am I and lswoody the only 2 that have entered?

Unfortunately, you are correct and is the reason I put the contest up. Sign of the times.

Random.org had a hard time not picking lswoody as the winner of the 5 month, (6 entry :roll: ) Giveaway!!!!!

Kudos to you lswoody for making it a point to allow Jacob to spend time on the water with you!

Please PM where you'd like the package sent, and I hope you both enjoy them as much as I did.

2nd Runner Up was Codeman who deserves a =D> for particpating too.

Brine said:
2nd Runner Up was Codeman who deserves a =D> for particpating too.

Not to hard to fall into that one. LOL Good job lswoody on getting your kiddo out there and congrats.

PS lswoody I'd love to check those out of your library when you get through them.

PM sent!!!! Thanks Brine for doing this. I have been wanting that Bill Dance DVD set since it came out. Today is my birthday and it just got even better. Thanks again!!!

Scott Woody

Don't know how I missed this contest, but I did. Too bad, cause this was the best idea ever! Love every post...especially the ones w/ pictures.

fender66 said:
Don't know how I missed this contest, but I did. Too bad, cause this was the best idea ever! Love every post...especially the ones w/ pictures.

Me either...... must have been early in the year when I was busy w/ coaching and my mom being sick.