Blue Water and the 2009 Bassmaster Elite Series

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueWaterLED

Reaction score
Blue Water is proud to announce that we are sponsoring Randy Howell for the 2009 Elite Series Season. We rigged up his boat last week and got it looking good!

Here are the latest press Releases:

https://www.basszone.com/2009quickflips/howell2.htm

Blue Water LED is proud to sponsor Randy Howell for the 2009 Bassmaster Elite Series Season!

Blue Water LED is new to the Bassmaster Elite Series this year. Owner, Mike Daleo says, “We have been looking for an angler with Randy’s faith and passion for the sport”. “We are looking forward to seeing him lift that trophy over his head in Louisiana this year!”

Blue Water LED is a unique maker of compartment and deck lighting for boats. They provide functionality for those pre-dawn moments before launch or at night when you need to tie on your favorite bait.

The “Bling” factor is what Blue Water LED brings to the table.

Howell says, “I am excited about having the Blue Water LED lights on my boat and Motorcoach. Not only will it give me more light to organize and work on tackle at night and before take-off, it will also turn a lot of heads at the boat ramp as well! I am looking forward to pulling my Triton and Mercury into the Classic arena and lighting it up with Blue Water’s color cooridinated LED lights!”

Visit them at www.BlueWaterLED.com

https://www.bassfan.com/docktalk.asp?id=6122#6122

The Alabama Bassmaster Elite Series angler represented Molix's terminal tackle and hardbaits the past 2 seasons and this year he'll be using its XBait line. Molix products had previously been available only in the Asian and European markets.

“Molix has superior fluorocarbon and monofilament lines made in Japan, and I'm excited to be using them in the upcoming (Bassmaster) Classic and Elite Series season," he said.

Blue Water LED makes compartment and deck lighting for boats. "Not only will it give me more light to organize and work on tackle at night and before take-off, it will also turn a lot of heads at the boat ramp as well," he said. "I'm looking forward to pulling my Triton and Mercury into the Classic arena and lighting it up with Blue Water’s color-coordinated LED lights."

Said Blue Water owner Mike Daleo: “We've been looking for an angler with Randy’s faith and passion for the sport. We're looking forward to seeing him lift that trophy over his head in Louisiana this year

all right!

Good to hear of a new sponsor in the Elites with so many companies stepping back.

have you talked to Gerald Swindle yet?

Thanks guys, here is the new logo and Randy's boat wrap proof:

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Thats sweet, good luck and I hope it catches on, they need light during those early morning take-offs!!! :beer: to success!!!!

I am having several different versions of the logo made into decals. The above will be available on a carbon fiber oval background, but we will also offer just the fish in several different colors.

Congrats, that is very cool. Your products sure are nice. I still have not had a chance to install the truck bed kit that I got my Dad for Christmas. We have both been really busy, and also waiting for the warm weather....we missed this weekend #-o

BlueWaterLED said:
I am having several different versions of the logo made into decals. The above will be available on a carbon fiber oval background, but we will also offer just the fish in several different colors.

Let me know when they're ready... I've got some open space right beside the tinboats sticker on the truck... and maybe, just maybe if I get a new boat, it will have a place for it too

Latest posts