bps prowler-

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victor Coar

Reaction score
Do any of you guys know where to find information regarding a replacement switch for this trolling motor? this will be my 3rd one and i would like to get it fixed(myself) anyone? please?

I don't think they offer replacement parts. I work at bass pro and we actually were talking about these trolling motors yesterday. Basically they are throw aways.

Just in case anyone else comes across this thread looking for parts for the Bass Pro Prowler TM's, you can get parts for them. It may not be an ideal situation but I discovered it when trying to find a replacement steering cable for a foot control model. In order to get the cable, they said I would have to buy the entire assembly which was the foot control pedal, cables/wires, and complete head assembly. The only good part of that is that it was only $50 for the whole thing. I then asked if they had a replacement propellers and nut and he informed me that he would send those at no additional cost. :shock:

I don't have the name of the outfit in front of me but they are located in Missouri and their phone # is 417-873-5274 and 5275
2 days after placing an order the package was at my front door.